ProxmarkPro - Cloning a EM4100 Tag
This blog post covers the steps to Clone a EM4100 tag to a T5577 with a ProxmarkPro.
For this blog post you will need the following:
1. Turn on your ProxmarkPro and connect the Low Frequency Antenna.
2. Navigate to the EM4100 menu in unchained mode.
3. In the EM4100 menu select Read while the tag is in field. Once read the EM4100 tag will be saved to memory. Click the right button to continue back to the EM4100 menu.
4. Now that the tag has been read, navigate to the Clone option in the EM4100 menu. Place the T5577 tag in field and select the Clone option. If successful on the LCD the ProxmarkPro should show complete.
5. Double check the EM4100 tag was cloned successfully by trying to read it. If it reads successfully then you have cloned your EM4100 tag.